Thursday, February 10, 2011

How do you all do it?

I thought that keeping a blog and posting each day would be a breeze as much as I am on this computer during the day, but I am finding that is definitely NOT the case.    I keep thinking that I must keep up with the rest of you wonderful quilting bloggers by posting something creative, whitty, or something that I learned in my quilting adventures, but I am still getting the hang of how to even find my blog to post on!

Mind you, I am keeping up with my 20-minutes a day goal of sewing/quilting whether it be working on piecing or hand quilting and I do want to post pictures of my projects, but the times seems to pass me by and before you know it, it's bedtime again.  Even though I don't write on here that much yet, I am in heaven reading everyone else's musings and searching the web for more projects to add to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment