Monday, December 12, 2011

Some of my winter projects

I can't believe how the time has flown this year and that Christmas is almost upon us.


The only finished project is the snowman tablerunner. It's a smaller runner meant to be in the middle of the table and still be able to put placemats around it. The middle photos is of a sofa topper that I started a few years back, but I am hoping to finish it after Christmas with plenty of time left to display it throughout the winter months.

p.s. Gotta give it up to my son who helped me with the photos.

1 comment:

  1. nice projects-really like your sofa topper-it's nice to have 'winter' decorations that go beyond Christmas I think.
    Learning to do the photos and everything else in blogger takes awhile-nice that you have live in technical help!
    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete